Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What do Blacks say about Resident Hussein Obama Soetoro?



I can't repeat it here or I'd probably get bannned from planet Earth forever. Because I'm not black.

I can't say shoot the resident, because I'm not a multimillionaire.

“I’m training my grandchildren to use long-range rifles. For what purpose? Well, I’m not going to say the words ‘Barack Obama,’ but … we are heading for a major conflict between the haves and the have nots. I came here many years ago with a biker movie and we stopped a war. Now, it’s about starting the world. I sent an email to President Obama saying, ‘You are a fucking traitor,’ using those words… ‘You’re a traitor, you allowed foreign boots on our soil telling our military — in this case the coastguard – what they can and could not do, and telling us, the citizens of the United States, what we could or could not do’.”
-Peter Fonda, producer of “The Big Fix” about the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, Cannes Film Festival 2011


Director of Progressive Media & Online Response: White House Hires ‘Terminator’ To ‘Squash Negative Stories’ About Obama

A.N.T.I.P.A.T.I.O.T. Act of 2011 bans free speech by journalists

No comments: