Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dictator Hussein Obama orders SWAT raids student loan defaults



SWAT team busts into house over student loan default

Posted on 06.8.11
By Sahil Kapur

Acting on orders from the U.S. Department of Education, a S.W.A.T. team broke into a California home Tuesday at 6 a.m. and roughed up a man — reportedly because of his estranged wife’s defaulted student loans. She wasn’t there. [UPDATE below: Officials confirmed the raid on the house but deny that the search warrant was related to student loans.]

Yet, Kenneth Wright of the city of Stockton was grabbed by the neck by handcuffed before he and his three young children were put in a police car as the officers searched his house, he told ABC News10. He said he was in his underwear the whole time.

“They busted down my door for this. It wasn’t even me,” Wright told the local news station. “All I want is an apology for me and my kids and for them to get me a new door.”

Local police were reportedly not involved in the incident.

Watch this video from ABC News10, broadcast June 7, 2011.

UPDATE: ABC News10 reports in an updated story:

“A U.S. government official confirmed for News10 Wednesday morning federal agents with the Office of the Inspector General (OIG), not local S.W.A.T., served the search warrant. The official would not say specifically why the raid took place. He did say the search was not related to student loans in default.”



“I’m training my grandchildren to use long-range rifles. For what purpose? Well, I’m not going to say the words ‘Barack Obama,’ but … we are heading for a major conflict between the haves and the have nots. I came here many years ago with a biker movie and we stopped a war. Now, it’s about starting the world. I sent an email to President Obama saying, ‘You are a fucking traitor,’ using those words… ‘You’re a traitor, you allowed foreign boots on our soil telling our military — in this case the coastguard – what they can and could not do, and telling us, the citizens of the United States, what we could or could not do’.”
-Peter Fonda, producer of “The Big Fix” about the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, Cannes Film Festival 2011


Director of Progressive Media & Online Response: White House Hires ‘Terminator’ To ‘Squash Negative Stories’ About Obama

A.N.T.I.P.A.T.I.O.T. Act of 2011 bans free speech by journalists

No comments: