Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pirate News Radio Show

December broadcast, 5:10 pm Friday, on WBCR 1470am in Alcoa Tennessee. Global Warming scam by Al Gore, pro se traffic ticket defense, drunk driving defense by hemodialysis, Blount County TN sheriff Berrong threatens to kill his secretary and her dog.


Pirate News Radio Show December 2009

Worldwide Live Radio Stream

Blount County Highway Named for Convicted Hit-and-Run Killer of Biker Tourist - The ultimate drunk driving defense by hemodialysis

"I'll burn your house down, set your dog on fire and there wonât be a member of your family left, do you understand me? I wonât hire it done, I will do it myself! Do you understand me?"
-Deals Gap Blount County sheriff James B. Wrong, United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, Nuchols v. Berrong, No. 04-5645, July 11, 2005

Constitutional Right to Travel without a Driver License Contract - 75% of Judges Lack a License to Practice Law

Beat Your Ticket, Go to Court & Win

101 Ways to Avoid a Drunk Driving Conviction

PirateNews.org
DealsGapDragon.com

No comments: